Friday, February 22, 2013

Freebie Friday - February 22

I'm late posting today, but it's been hectic around here.

Nothing much arrived in the mail this week, other than a copy of Cheese magazine. It comes full of recipes and coupons to use on products that are in the recipes. I see a couple I want to make, so I'll make use of both of those coupons for the Arctic Gardens frozen vegetables.  Then for dessert, oh yes, I'll be making those Maple and Cream Cheese Squares!  I may have to find some friends to share those with, for my own good.






 
The only other free thing I got this week was the Butterball Turkey Bacon I showed you the coupon for last week.  I'll be making myself a bacon and tomato sandwich for breakfast tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of the turkey bacon? I have bought it before, but it almost reminds me more of ham than bacon. I don't mind it with my eggs though and it's a nice substitute for pork.

    ReplyDelete